1959 - 1960
Director: George F. Kramer
- President: Donald Courtney Brown
- Vice President: William W. Mathis
- Secretary: Betty L. Meyers
- Treasurer: Morton A. Lubitz
- Historians: Sandra A. McKenzie
- Best Act: "The Tridettes" Women's Triples Balancing - Kay Reynolds, Millie Brown, and Jean Nichols
- Best Female Trouper: Millie Brown
- Best Male Trouper: William Mathis
Greasepaint and Costumes
Gymkana traveled to eighteen locations during its road show season, still performing for the troops at local bases such as Fort Belvoir and Fort Meade, as well as at numerous local high schools.
After discussing such choices as "Gymkanarama" and "The Worst Show on Campus", the Troupe that year settled on the Home Show theme, "Gymkana's Top Twenty", fitting acts to different kinds of music.
"As the pre-show moments wane into obscurity, we sincerely welcome parents, students, faculty, alumni, guests, and friends to our annual Home Show. This year marks the fourteenth consecutive year that troupers have donned greasepaint and costumes and waited expectantly in the wings for their cue to perform."
1960 Home Show Program
Marshall Klein and the members of his program committee (Jean Nichols, Chet Witten, Bill Bright, Richard Berger, and Dean Doar) used an amusing blend of cutouts and stick figures to illustrate each act in the Home Show program.