1970 - 1971
Director: George F. Kramer
Assistant Coach: Joe Murray
- President: Bob Schwartz
- Vice President: Tony Comberiate
- Secretary: Marlen Baege
- Treasurer: Aaron Johnson
- Historian: Sandy Von Bretzel
- Comedy Parallel Bars - Howard Griffin and Bill Newby
- Best Female Trouper: Dottie Houlditch
- Best Male Trouper: Bill Newby and Robert Schwartz
In celebration of its 25th Anniversary, the Troupe chose as its theme "25 Years Deep".
"Traditionally, photo albums and scrapbooks contain pictures and mementoes of times past... times to be remembered. Tonight we open for you a very special album, one which represents the twenty-five year history of our Troupe. However, our history is much more than what we could possibly present to you tonight. This history is a composite of the personalities of hundreds of former troupers and it is to these troupers that we dedicate our show. The Gymkana troupers now invite you to relax and enjoy yourself as we open our album and share with you fond memories of our past."
1971 Home Show Program
The acts at Home Show were simply presented as they were, not as a representation of something else. It was a celebration of gymnastics and Gymkana. In recognition of Gymkana's heritage, the Home Show program contained the collage shown below.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Wilde Land Middle School
- White Oak Junior High School
- Old Court Junior High School
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Walter Johnson High School
- Shippensburg College
- Bucks County Community College
- Home Show